Sunday, October 24, 2010

This is my OctOBER

F'king day ever...

It's friday and it supposedly to be relax and nice day. Yet it was not. I been busy for the whole morning. Im trying to get my work done and been rushing with all i can to get everything ready and complete. But, i failed... Kinda depressed! Even though my stomach pain like hell, my back cause me suffer that much, i don't even bother on it :'( *I hate pms during my working time*

Frustrating is all i get from time to time...

Lack of determination.
Lack of strong mentality.
Sighs.. *Wondering whether i can cope with it and get over with it soon*
The same question keep pestering my mind:" Am i suppose to leave now and look for better opportunity?" or "Should i continue with what deserve to?"

The night... - bbq steamboat buffet -

I can't really enjoys and have fun. I was trying so hard to hide it. Then only i realise it is hard and tough to be act as normal when you're really not. Burst into tears when home... At the moment, there is no one for me to turn to. I don't know who can i find for that minute. Previously the one who is always there for me no longer appear. I know i couldn't find him anymore when i have something to tell.

standing at the crossroads
it is so hazy
and i cant see the light
lost in my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment