Thursday, November 18, 2010

The celebration for last day of 21 years old

09 - 11 - 2010
I had a small yet special celebration for my coming 22 years old birthday!!
Although it is not a luxury celebration,
im satisfied with it :)
because i have you with me... *seriously im so damn grateful*
the most disappointing part is where i don't hv the chance to blow candles, make a wish & cut my cake.
i have a nice & enjoying night ~
This is my first time i celebrate the day before my birthday
This is the first time there is someone beside me to greet me happy birthday when it hits 12am on my day...
Thanks for everything ~

our dinner on that day


the so called 'birthday cake'
wonder to light up the candle for it

Am i deserve ur love & ur care?

♥ the first present i received ♥

kinda surprised that u prepare present for me :p


i treasure it ♥
its the time for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment