Tuesday, September 14, 2010

enjoy life :)

6 - 9 - 2010
Tea session again with my bro + buddy. Had a nice breakfast :) Feel great to have listener & companion.

7 - 9 - 2010
Nice dinner with 3 smart guys. I enjoys the dinner and also great that bak & aaron came to find me. Appreciated alot ~

8 - 9 - 2010
Dinner @ jo jo, SS15. Later on, went to snowflakes. First time i went there. I like the pearl milk tea and the green tea muachi :)

9 - 9 - 2010
meet up with babe gen & loong. Bak kut teh as lunch. I just had this a week ago. After lunch, we head to sunway pyramid for movie. While waiting for movie time, chill @ MCD and alot of chit chat. Movie of the day - GROWN UP! Even though its funny, i just can't laugh from the bottom of my heart. We had our dinner @ BBQ PLAza.
Have a nice night walk at KL bukit bintang area... Just addicted to the atmostphere there. how nice is it if i can have a drink there :p I want night life pls...

10 - 9 - 2010
Family day - went KLCC with family as they are keen to visit the book fest which im not interested at all. Just a companion for them, and i follow. At first, plan to have a walk in Suria KLCC. But im so headache with the crowded, so i decided to sit @ starbucks with my phone & magazine. Thanks Aaron kor kor that he left his mummy and come to meet me! I feel better after have a talk with him. Really feel grateful to have a kor kor who care of me. I really don't wish to lose it in someday. I hope it won't happen in my life.

Night session - First time went to Sherperdoo. First time tried the beer name Kilkenny. First time drive after a glass of beer. argh ~ i wanna drink again :)

11 - 9 - 2010
Went bak kut teh again for lunch :p but this time is different shop. First time i tried this.. not bad.. Another kor kor who care of me :)

12 - 9 - 2010
Have brunch with my two ♥ sisters @ setia alam. Later on, tea session @ starbucks! My beloved green tea blended again :) Can't stop from drinking it. truly addicted :p

I decided not to hide anymore and tell the truth. Im glad that she didn't scold me and support me, comfort me, care me all the way. I feel so nice to have them with me. I enjoys the moments, i wish the time never move and it stop here, so that we can be stay longer together.

DInner time @ Pasta Zamai, Empire Gallery. Oh, its my first time i been there :) FAmily dinner tonight!! THE PASTA is NiCe.. but i still prefer SushI ZAMAI

Movie time with family - CAt & DOG. Fulfil my little sis's want as she like cat & dog so much. lol.. Short length of movie and i feel so so only.



i had full outing for whole week
yet i still feeling lack of something
my days are so imperfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment