Monday, September 6, 2010

New Chapter

Chapter 22: It's time to enjoy now. Work hard and PLAY even harder ~

For all these that happened, I accepted the fact. I'll accept everything that given to me. I don't give a damn... I just believe in karma. What i suffer now, it wont last forever. What you enjoying now, if u don't appreciate then it wont last. Im kind to people, but everyone is trying to fool me around. I swear it will no longer happen. Im not deserve to be hurt like that.

Life is too short to be sad and hurt. Even though the pain that i suffer is tough, i will bear with it. Even though im not standing, i will enjoy being in hell. Don't try to push me down as you'll never know what will happen if u do so.

Start with new chapter - It should be more enjoyable, fun and happiness. I will play hard work hard and drink harder. This is life babe :)


qian ♥ in chapter 22

No comments:

Post a Comment